The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Very nice.

This definitely deserves all the attention. The animation and voice acting were excellent, and I was honestly freaked out at some points, the screamer at the end notwithstanding.

Puppetry and Ecstasy Puppetry and Ecstasy

Kind of intriguing

I spent a few loops trying to find all the little fun things you threw in there. Besides the great music, which you can't really be credited for, the animation must have taken a decent amount of time. I'm still seeing stuff I haven;t seen yet, though, and it's kind of worrying. I'm still not sure whether or not it's a loop at all.

Krahs responds:

If you watch this long enough, you will die.... Probably of dehydration.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Jesus

That was extremely well made, as well as absolutely terrifying. You could easily make a true horror flash. I'm truly awe-struck.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Really Easy

End of Day 8: $43,384,844.83

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

Really fun!

I wish more games were this challenging and aesthetically pleasing. The only thing I would recommend is a restart button and some way to mark squares that you know won't get filled in, like the flags in Minesweeper. Other than that, awesome job. Favorited for sure!

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Sweet.

This is a truly addicting game. I love it. The only problem is that after a certain point, it's impossible to end the combo unless you do it manually, so the game is a little less fun. I left the game open and got a combo of nearly 19 million, and I had no fewer shells than when I started. Still, I really enjoyed it in the beginning.

Grenade (BM) cover -Dana&Jervy Grenade (BM) cover -Dana&Jervy

Excellent! These vocals are killer, and the percussion was incredibly effective. Totally powerful overall. Definitely gets a 5 from me.

Yuletide Groove Yuletide Groove

Just fantastic. Kudos to the vocalist, obviously, but let's not forget about the instrumental portion. I was most impressed with the mastering, but the composition itself is nothing to scoff at--definitely fit the theme, and kept my foot tapping. And I don't care what anyone else says, that gated intro made me say "Whoah," out loud. Totally cool. Excellent job, both of you.

Step responds:

Man, it's awesome getting such great feedback on this. I'm honestly not experienced at all in making anything like this, so I'm relieved that it seems to be somewhat of a success!

I'm glad you liked both the vocals and the instrumental portion. And you're like one of the first people to like the gated thing, so yay!

Thanks a lot for the review man, made my day!

xKore - Serenade (Beta Mix) xKore - Serenade (Beta Mix)

Definitely got my foot tapping, but I think the high frequencies were too loud. The hats especially got grating at times. Very well produced otherwise.

NG Tank NG Tank

Uh...

Naw, that's pretty much traced.

Kingzant responds:

Hah, I chuckled. If it were traced, it would be perfect. All lines perfectly straight and dark, and do you see the tankman? Reminds me of a monkey! Unless, of course, this is an April fools joke.