Grenade (BM) cover -Dana&Jervy Grenade (BM) cover -Dana&Jervy

Excellent! These vocals are killer, and the percussion was incredibly effective. Totally powerful overall. Definitely gets a 5 from me.

Yuletide Groove Yuletide Groove

Just fantastic. Kudos to the vocalist, obviously, but let's not forget about the instrumental portion. I was most impressed with the mastering, but the composition itself is nothing to scoff at--definitely fit the theme, and kept my foot tapping. And I don't care what anyone else says, that gated intro made me say "Whoah," out loud. Totally cool. Excellent job, both of you.

Step responds:

Man, it's awesome getting such great feedback on this. I'm honestly not experienced at all in making anything like this, so I'm relieved that it seems to be somewhat of a success!

I'm glad you liked both the vocals and the instrumental portion. And you're like one of the first people to like the gated thing, so yay!

Thanks a lot for the review man, made my day!

xKore - Serenade (Beta Mix) xKore - Serenade (Beta Mix)

Definitely got my foot tapping, but I think the high frequencies were too loud. The hats especially got grating at times. Very well produced otherwise.

Grenade Grenade

Started off kind of weak, but it really grew on me. I think with some mastering (and definitely some reverb/EQ on the piano--it sounds really flat as it is) this could be very awesome. Slight reverb on the drums, especially right at the beginning, might also be beneficial. One thing I really liked was the little stutter/breakdown before each chorus. Also, one thing I didn't expect was that the intensity in Mars' voice was complemented well by the distorted guitar.

On another note, when he says "Your eyes were wide open, why were they open?" His eyes would have to be open in order to know that. Kinda funny.

Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT

I'd just like to say that you're among my favorite artists, on NG or otherwise. Your album "Voyage" really blew me away. Keep on rocking out (and subsequently making me feel inadequate)!

COMplete (FLP Download!) COMplete (FLP Download!)

I use FL Studio stock sounds exclusively! It's all I've ever needed, although it could be argued that my music isn't all that good. You've done a good job with this track, I wouldn't have guessed there weren't external VST's involved.

DdyCat responds:

That was my intent, to make it sound like professional vst's were used and to show you the power of fl.
Thanks for the review \o/

Lone X - Planning Revenge Lone X - Planning Revenge

Too much reverb. On everything. Tone that down, and I think the track will sound a lot better as a whole.

Alkaya - Orient Alkaya - Orient

Super intense and awesome. I feel like it could belong in a "run 'n' gun" type of game.

Drifting the Fabric Drifting the Fabric

Wow. Awesome. I thought it was a little whack until around 1:20 when the chord progression becomes prevalent. Awesome job, dude. This is really great for playing in the background while working or writing or pretty much anything. Honestly, I have no clue how you did this, but even though I can't detect any specific changes throughout most of the song, it never seems repetitive in the least.

Whatever score this song gets, it deserves better. :D

Directinput responds:

I'm honestly grinning ear to ear right now just reading this review. I'm glad you like the song so much :D. Thanks for reviewing!

Eyuh - Song Title Eyuh - Song Title

Went a little crazy with the glitch stuff, but overall I thought this was really cool.