The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Very nice.

This definitely deserves all the attention. The animation and voice acting were excellent, and I was honestly freaked out at some points, the screamer at the end notwithstanding.

Puppetry and Ecstasy Puppetry and Ecstasy

Kind of intriguing

I spent a few loops trying to find all the little fun things you threw in there. Besides the great music, which you can't really be credited for, the animation must have taken a decent amount of time. I'm still seeing stuff I haven;t seen yet, though, and it's kind of worrying. I'm still not sure whether or not it's a loop at all.

Krahs responds:

If you watch this long enough, you will die.... Probably of dehydration.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Jesus

That was extremely well made, as well as absolutely terrifying. You could easily make a true horror flash. I'm truly awe-struck.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Damn!

Amazing song, man! My favorite parts were the vocal duets. They gave me chills. The lyrics and visuals were hilarious, and yet still paralyzingly impressive. Keep it up!

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Ye Gods

That was fantastic. The scariest part is that the song is actually amazing.

Everybody Jam! Everybody Jam!

Amazing!

The quality of this animation is spectacular. I can only imagine how long this took you to make. Favorited, definitely.

Color that fox! Color that fox!

Wow.

Good idea, and not a bad flash, but the frame rate needs to be raised a lot.

Tarboy Tarboy

Dear God

This flash was incredible. I watched it at least four times, just so I could pick up every little detail about it (as well as listen to that awesome music). I really have nothing to say about this flash except congratulations, dude. Great movie.

Owls Owls

Wow!

Okay, despite the whole idea of it, it was actually a great song. Any mp3 links?

the Closing Hour (part 2) the Closing Hour (part 2)

I get it!

The weird dude with the markings on his face was supposed to be death, right? In which case, when he held out his hand peacefully with the watch on his wrist was very symbolic. I liked how he ended up going peacefully. Besides the awesome meaning, your animation style and sound choices are fantastic. Did you actually draw each of those out, frame by frame?