View Profile JohnLeprechaun

All 359 Audio Reviews

148 w/ Responses

Pirates?

What I think of when I hear this song is a Captain motivating his (crew? army?) before a big battle. That seems to fit better than a general pirate theme to me, but maybe I'm just crazy.

DylanGlow responds:

Lol, I get what you hear as well! I'm sure when the lyrics and cast is applied to this piece, plus live recorded it will bring forth a more piratey feel to it! I'll hopefully be getting a full recording within the next few months. Thanks a bunch John!!!

~Dylan ^_^

Hm...

This was a good song except for the overusage of synth instruments. If it weren't so distorted it would be amazing. You nailed all the notes.

Drums!

The percussion is a little out of control at some parts but its a pretty good song.

ragingmullet responds:

Haha, I like it when the drums are insane. Thanks!

Love it

I like all of your stuff but this is pretty good. Thanks for uploading.

Meh

The synths were kind of annoying but you definitely got the notes right and it sounds pretty good beyond the bouncy synths.

Well...

I can tell you worked hard on this and that a lot of time went into it but maybe this just isn't your thing. The only real good part was :54 to 1:07 I give 3/5 and 6/10

Wow

That was probably the best song I've ever heard on newgrounds. I personally thank you for uploading it.

Druids-Warcry responds:

thank you John, makes me feel better knowing some one is enjoying this song

Amazing

That was perfect. If I made flash, I would totally use this. Maybe someday. But again, congratulations.

Great

I loved it. Although it was repetitive at times, I liked the Arab feel and the modern beat made a nice combination. Keep up the good work.

samety responds:

Yeah, it definitely is repetitive, but I didn't want give a lot of my time into it :D

Sam Frost @JohnLeprechaun