View Profile JohnLeprechaun

All 359 Audio Reviews

148 w/ Responses

Intense

This sounds very much like it should fit in a movie. It feels like somebody is putting together all the pieces of the puzzle at the end of the movie, perhaps too late as one of the other good guys falls into a trap. Great, professional sound as well. I love the song. The low and high sounds are perfectly balanced.

Drimux responds:

I had this comment often from my friends. Badly I don't know anyone for now one interested in putting my songs on a movie or Flash sequence but I would be really proud of it.

Wow.

This really picks up! At first I was like "Well, this is nice." By the end I was glued to this tab. I really liked it. I haven't heard many of your songs, but so far this is my favorite.

KroweMusic responds:

Glad ya like it :)

Pretty Cool.

It gets really cool at around 0:46, then gets boring again, then picks up at 1:18. I think it's a little bit repetitive and flat for the most part, and the bass and drums are keeping it afloat.

KroweMusic responds:

Yep....everything in the song is intentional :)

Wow.

It was very slow to pick up, but once it got going, I was blown away. I suggest the title "Poseidon's Wrath" or something along those lines. I imagine a ship being crushed in an intense storm or something. I think it sounds great, I can't wait for it to be finished.

Catchy

Kinda sounds like the theme to the hero's hometown in a video game. It's very mellow, but that doesn't take away from the energy of it. High marks for this one.

whitesymphonia responds:

Oh, thanks :) wanted to do a transition to mellow, then back to springy :)

Video Game-esque

I could totally see this as the background music for a video game level. It's got just the right amount of variation and catchiness, but it's not overwhelming, making it perfect for a video game setting. I love it! Keep making more tunes.

ChronoNomad responds:

No worries there; I'll be making music for a long, long time if I have anything to say about it! Incidentally, Cactus McCoy was mentioned previously. I think this really would have fit right in since it was definitely the right kind of genre. Thanks for reviewing, and I'm glad you like it!

Amazing

I love this. Totally immersive. I really can't think of any way to improve this, except to show it to an audience who would appreciate it more.

Meh.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't think was very well made. The tune is obviously correct, so I suppose you deserve credit for sounding out the melody on ten different instruments. However, those instruments are bland and sometimes annoying. The reverb kick is completely unnecessary and obnoxious. I'm quite surprised at how much attention this is getting.

Dj-Genix responds:

hey buddy........suck my nuts

Awesome.

I love this. The beat is pumping, the tune is energetic, and the effects are... you know, effective. I really liked this, and I really can't think of anything to change. I don't know what Norato meant about the hats, I thought those were fine. Seriously, though, this is awesome, right from beginning to end. I might put it in a different genre, though. May I suggest Video Game?

Bas3008 responds:

Thank you! Yeah it may fit better there :D

Catchy

This definitely sounds like video game music. The drum loop is a little repetitive for me, but all the sounds are sweet, and the tune is really catchy. I liked it.

Sam Frost @JohnLeprechaun